Thursday, March 27, 2014

Cranbourne Botanical Gardens

I caught the first mini beast!

Catching mini-beasts in the pond
My grade went to the Cranbourne Gardens. We went on the bus. I sat next to Sophie. We brought a towel to go in the water. We weren’t allowed to get wet. People got me wet. We got out. We put on our shoes and socks. Then we went to catch mini beasts. In the water I caught a back swimmer and I caught a black little bug. When I got up the lady said, "Come and sit down." The lady had a big spider. We went on the bus and went to school.     By Reece
Us!
Catching mini beasts!
 
 
 


 
Who's scared of spiders? Not me!
   First of all we hopped in the bus. It took a long time to get there. When we got there we were told what groups we were in and what grown ups we were with. After that we walked to meet up for snack. Then we hunted for mini beasts.        by Maxine

We saw a rhinoceros Beetle. Then we had play lunch. Then we went on the slide. Then we went for a big walk. then I took my shoes off. Then we got lunch. Then I got my towel. Then we got on the bus. Then went home.            Lachlan T 

Yesterday at the Botanical gardens we first went on a bus and I sat on the bus on the middle and after we hopped off the bus we all had to line up in groups. Lilly

Look what I found!
Ahhhh!
 We hopped off the bus and had our snack. Then we went for a walk and then we went fishing with our nets. And I caught a bull ant.    Kai

I loved being at the Botanical Gardens. I picked some mini beasts. We got the mini beasts from the garden and I saw an ant in the garden. I ran away. And I saw a butterfly.      Tori


First I got on the bus. Next we set up for our snack. We caught some mini beasts and we went on the bus home.  Layne

Look out for more on mini beasts next term!




                                             
 
 

  

 


                                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment